Key Benefits of Our Spanish Classes in New York City
- Reliability certified by the Better Business Bureau
- Fast-paced learning
- Spanish Classes and tutoring focused on developing your conversational skills without losing attention to reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary acquisition
- Proven teaching methodology adapts to unique needs
- One-on-one or small groups of up to 4 students allows you to put your Spanish into practice
- Bigger groups available for organizations
- You choose when and where to meet
- 9 levels and 10 Spanish courses to choose from
- Free access to online study center and proprietary learning material
- Background-checked native Spanish tutors
- 100% satisfaction GUARANTEED!
Testimonials of New York City Spanish Students
"SpanishBlackbelt is an excellent way to learn a lot of Spanish in a short period of time. Classes are small allowing each student to actively participate in reading, writing and speaking. Our instructor speaks in Spanish which strengthens listening skills...I have learned more in seven months than I could have learned in a formal classroom setting in four semesters. A bonus is class is based at the convenience of my work schedule". Michele Kiel
About Our Spanish Tutors in New York City
- Native-fluent Spanish speakers
- Extensive Spanish tutoring experience
- Energetic, enthusiastic and strongly passionate about teaching and sharing their culture
- Highly educated and carefully screened
- Extensively trained in the science and art of tutoring Spanish
- Customer-centric and accessible outside of class
About Our Spanish Language School in New York City
SpanishBlackbelt, an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau, is a Spanish language institute that specializes in high-powered Spanish classes that rapidly develop Spanish language skills and cultural background for success in the business environment, academia, travel and entertainment. Founded in 2004, the language institute is focused on providing the highest quality Spanish classes to adults and teens living in New York City and other cities around the US.
Why Study Spanish in New York City?
- In the United States alone, Spanish is the language of origin of nearly one person in ten
- Spanish is the third most widely spoken language in the world and second in the US
- Spanish is expected to be the first language of 50% of the population of the United States within 50 years
- Spanish is the foreign language most studied in non Hispanic countries of America and Europe.
Levels of Our Spanish Program in New York City
Our Spanish program in New York City is composed of 9 conversational belt levels ranging from white (complete beginner) to black (ultimate Spanish master). The ranks are useful for monitoring progress and matching you with students of comparable ability. Ascending through the belts requires accumulating Spanish tutoring session time to hone your skills. Purple Belt, for example, requires the successful completion of 16 hours on average.
How Do I Apply for a Spanish Class in New York City?
- Select your life stage and choose desired Spanish course and class format
- Apply and let us know about your prior experience learning the Spanish language, your expectations, and your preferences regarding start date, times, days and neighborhoods to meet
- Wait between 1 to 5 days for a detailed study plan
- Submit your tuition if your agree with the terms of your study plan and start meeting with your tutor